Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm Still here!

It feels like I've been gone so long! I got so many messages asking where I am, and instead of replying to each one, I'm just going to make a post.
I'm Backkk <3
I had H1N1 (Swine flu). It was absolutely horrible. Probably the sickest I've been in years. But I'm glad I'm finally better :).
Food wise, I've not been doing so well on either. My mom practically force-fed me for the past couple of weeks. I had so many emotional break downs over eating...that my mom took my computer & phone away and made me sit at the table until I ate everything on my plate, most days it took hours. She said I needed my "Rest". Of course she didn't know that every day she went to work, my boyfriend came over. So at least I wasn't completely isolated.
Went to the doctor this morning and he said I'm doing wayy better.
So I can get back to my life.!
Starting restricting tomorrow. (300 Cals Max)
Hopefully my mom will be off my back since I'm going to my dad's house for a few weeks.
Update tomorrow.
Hope everything is going good with you guys<3.

P.S. Picture update. I cut my hair. Im not really wild about it, but It's definitely easier to straighten.



--
Faith
xxxx