Friday, September 18, 2009

Sick.

It's friday, finally!
I've been sick since Monday and not able to make it school, which means of course, I HAD to eat.
My mom was watching me like crazy. If I got up to get a glass of water she would ask me "want anything to eat?". And like always, I would say no. But as it gets later she realizes I have had nothing. Sooo...she brings the food to me :/.
Yes, food. A LOT of food.
 I told her I wasn't hungry and of course she sat there until I started to eat. Once she was gone I considered throwing it in the trash. No luck there, she took my trash can and put it in my brother's room.
So not a good couple days. I'm thinking I had about 1200-1500 calories each day, which is way higher than my original goal of 400 each day.
But, tomorrow I'm FREE. My mom is going out of town for the weekend. :) Good and bad. Bad because that means I have the house all to myself, which almost always leads to binging. Fortunately, no one went shopping recently, so no trigger foods in the house.

Weight today: 101. ughh :(
Goal tomorrow: 200 cal.

Hope everything is going well for you guys!

--
Faith
xxxx